WISP is a mobile-first Intranet solution for creating and managing corporate mobile apps. It helps business owners to effectively communicate important information to their employees.
WISP can be used for a range of HR-related activities: from efficient employee onboarding and training to deepening current employees’ understanding of company processes.
- Employees have company policies available at their fingertips
- All employee contact details are in one place: phone numbers, e-mail addresses, Skype IDs, and office affiliations
- The company news feature keeps employees updated about what’s going on in the company
- The corporate messenger facilitates quick communication between staff
The following technologies were used to develop the WISP web interface:
- Front-end: AngularJS, the combination of Bower, Grunt, and Yeoman
- Back-end: ASP.NET WebApi, OWIN, Katana, MongoDB
The WISP apps are available for iOS, Android, and Windows 10 Mobile smartphone users.
To start using WISP, an employer has to register on the service’s website, add all the necessary information, and invite employees to download WISP app for iOS, Android or Windows 10 Mobile. The apps are available to download for free from iTunes, Google Play or Windows Phone Store.