CactusSoft is ready to expand the team with a Senior Java Developer in its hub in Seville. In this role you will be working as a part of a scrum team on the development of apps in such domains as Education, HR, Healthcare, Fintech, Fleet Management, Digital Transformation, etc.
CactusSoft stands for professional development and constant improvement of technical skills. We often start projects from scratch and choose a modern stack of technologies based on project needs and preferences of our team.
What You Will Do
- Design, code, and maintain backend systems with frameworks like Spring Boot, Java EE and Hibernate in a microservice environment.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to analyze infrastructural and technical requirements.
- Provide clear and timely reports on status of development, technical problems and other relevant details to internal stakeholders.
- Support technical discussions with the customer and third-party suppliers (Flight Planning System provider, Weather providers, etc.) during the implementation phase.
- Consistently meet established deadlines.
- Provide support and write/maintain technical documentation.
- Assist in troubleshooting incidents impacting customer operations and propose recovery actions.
- Participate in team retrospectives and document lessons learned.
What We Expect
- Wide experience with Java, Java EE and Spring is a MUST.
- Experience or knowledge about one message brokers (RabitMQ, MQTT, IBM MQ…).
- Experience in microservices, Dockers, Kubernetes.
- Fluent in English and good communication skills.
- Team player with an agile mindset.
- Passionate about software, server technology & cloud solutions.
- Active contributor in a fun, motivated & growing team.
To Ensure Your Comfortable Working Environment We Offer
Gross annual salary up to 55K
Work-related courses, certifications, and books
English classes several times a week
Opportunity to work remotely in an international environment