CactusSoft is ready to expand the team with an iOS Developer in its hub in Seville. In this role you will be working as a part of a scrum team on the development of apps in such domains as Education, HR, Healthcare, Fintech, Fleet Management, Digital Transformation etc.
CactusSoft stands for professional development and constant improvement of technical skills. We often start projects from scratch and choose a modern stack of technologies based on project needs and preferences of our team.
What You Will Do
- Participate in every aspect of software development: SCRUM activities, backlog refinement, development of new functionality, maintenance of the existing code
- You’ll use your experience to pinpoint bugs, identify risk and come up with potential solutions
- Take part in technical discussions within your team to come up with solutions for challenging issues
- Mentor less experienced developers through code review or just by asking them the right questions.
What We Expect
- Good understanding of iOS platform and knowledge of iOS apps life cycle.
- Excellent knowledge of Swift, experience with Objective-C.
- Experience with Foundation, Core Data, UIKit, GCD (preferably AVFoundation, CoreImage).
- Background in creating frameworks, writing unit-tests
- Awareness in Secure Coding Practices (Keychain, Database and Client-Server Communication security).
- Good understanding and experience using iOS architectural patterns (MVC, MVP) as well as SOLID principles. Ability to write maintainable and testable code.
- Strong communication and argumentation skills, readiness to brainstorm and work in a team.
To Ensure Your Comfortable Working Environment We Offer
Gross annual salary up to 45K
Work-related courses, certifications, and books
English classes several times a week
Opportunity to work remotely in an international environment