CactusSoft is ready to expand the team with a SAP ABAP Developer in its hub in Seville. In this role you will be working as a part of a scrum team on the development of apps in such domains as Education, HR, Healthcare, Fintech, Fleet Management, Digital Transformation, etc.
CactusSoft stands for professional development and constant improvement of technical skills. We often start projects from scratch and choose a modern stack of technologies based on project needs and preferences of our team.
What You Will Do
- You will participate in many aspects of the software development lifecycle, such as design, code implementation, testing, and support.
- Complex ABAP programming, testing and debugging functions related to the implementation of SAP modules.
- Understand requirements from provided functional designs and transform them into technical designs.
- Keep contact with functional teams/designers, build professional relationships with clients.
What We Expect
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Informatics or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in ABAP programming is required.
- Understanding of SAP ABAP concepts, guidelines and SAP architecture.
- Knowledge of WebService Rest, RFC, IDOC.
- Ability to work within a team, strong communication skills.
- Open mindset and applying consistently critical thinking.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
To Ensure Your Comfortable Working Environment We Offer
Gross annual salary up to 45K
Work-related courses, certifications, and books
English classes several times a week
Opportunity to work remotely in an international environment