CactusSoft is ready to expand the team with a Python Odoo Developer in its hub in Seville. In this role you will be working as a part of a scrum team on the development of apps in such domains as Education, HR, Healthcare, Fintech, Fleet Management, Digital Transformation, etc.
CactusSoft stands for professional development and constant improvement of technical skills. We often start projects from scratch and choose a modern stack of technologies based on project needs and preferences of our team.
What You Will Do
- You will first be immersed in the wonderful world of Odoo.
- After your onboarding and this specific training you will start with technical analyses and the development of new functionalities.
- You realize the best and most qualitative solution for the customer ERP environment.
- You build, maintain and integrate Odoo implementations.
- You proactively identify possible points for improvement so that the implementations become more and more refined.
- You work together with your technical colleagues, a Project Manager, and Business Consultants.
- You will be part of a larger community of +/- 40 Python developers.
What We Expect
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Informatics or a related field.
- We welcome school leavers as well as highly experienced Python and Odoo developers.
- You write structured and efficient code.
- Object oriented programming holds no secrets for you.
- You have strong analytical thinking skills.
- You have knowledge or experience with collaboration tools such as Git, Buildout, Jira, Confluence,…
- Ability to work within a team, strong communication skills.
- Open mindset and applying consistently critical thinking.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
To Ensure Your Comfortable Working Environment We Offer
Gross annual salary up to 45K
Work-related courses, certifications, and books
English classes several times a week
Opportunity to work remotely in an international environment