CactusSoft is ready to expand the team with a PHP Symfony Developer in its hub in Seville. In this role you will be working as a part of a scrum team on the development of apps in such domains as Education, HR, Healthcare, Fintech, Fleet Management, Digital Transformation, etc.
CactusSoft stands for professional development and constant improvement of technical skills. We often start projects from scratch and choose a modern stack of technologies based on project needs and preferences of our team.
What You Will Do
- You will participate in every aspect of software development: SCRUM activities, backlog refinement, development of new functionality, maintenance of the existing code.
- You will use your experience to pinpoint bugs, identify risk and come up with potential solutions.
- You will take part in technical discussions within your team to come up with solutions for challenging issues.
- You will mentor less experienced developers through code review or just by asking them the right questions.
What We Expect
- You have professional experience with development of at least 5 years.
- You are experienced with the latest PHP (8.X+) and Symfony (5.X+) versions.
- You have confident use of the Linux shell.
- You have experience with REST-AP.
- You are a TEAM player.
- You have strong communication skills and proficiency in English is a MUST.
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in English is a MUST.
To Ensure Your Comfortable Working Environment We Offer
Gross annual salary up to 45K
Work-related courses, certifications, and books
English classes several times a week
Opportunity to work remotely in an international environment