Currently we are looking for a Frontend Engineering Manager to lead our highly experienced frontend team. You will play a meaningful role in growing and developing the engineers into a healthy and high-performing team, continuously improving our engineering practices, and delivering state-of-the-art technology while keeping it fun. As a result, you will have a direct and measurable impact on the future growth of CactusSoft.
Following the best development practices, our main front-end expertise is focused on such technologies as Angular, React.js, Vue.js.
Your Area of Responsibility
- Responsible for designing, implementing, and fully owning complete microservices for the Risk Manage the frontend department consisting of 13 Middle and Senior developers
- Translate the company’s strategy into operations
- Define individual goals and monitor the performance of the front-end team, hold regular 1:1’s with all members of your team
- Act as a point of communication & support for the frontend team
- Help your engineers grow their skills and experience, follow-up personal development
- Conduct code reviews, make technical contributions to product architecture as well as get involved in solving bugs and delivering small features in case of emergency on the projects
- Collaborate on resource planning, project delivery & customer centricity
- Coordinate the hiring process for the frontend team, interview candidates
- Improve the company’s processes together with the management team.
- 5+ years of frontend development experience including team lead or management responsibilities
- Advanced knowledge of Angular or/and React and its ecosystem
- Extensive knowledge in responsive web design and CSS pre-processors
- Understanding HTTP, client-server communication, REST API
- Experience in using CI / CD tools and building optimized pipelines
- Experience with unit and e2e testing
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (or higher)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; experience in preparing and making presentations
- Strong leadership skills, ability to plan and prioritize.
Will Be a Plus
- Experience in managing distributed teams
- Experience with React Native, Docker, Linux.
Opportunity to work remotely
Work-related courses, certifications, and books
English classes several times a week
20 working days of vacation
Profit-sharing bonus on a yearly basis